We all have insane dreams from time to time.The more we try to understand them the more we start to over analyse. What do our dreams mean? well according to A-Z of Dreaming if youre dreaming about:
A knee: in dreams the knee symbolises emotional commitment. It can also signify humility, as in “kneeling in prayer”,or humiliation if you are “down on your knees”
A Car: reflects your feelings of control and self motivation. If you are drivin the car you feel in control of your life but if you are the passenger than you could be letting someone else “take the wheel”
Here’s some facts about dreams you probably didn’t know:
- You can have up to seven different dreams per night the average person dreams one to two hours every night.
- Not everyone dreams in colour, 12% of people only dream in black and white
- Dreams are often negative dreams are more often negative than positive. The three most widely reported emotions felt during dreaming are anger, sadness and fear.
- In our dreams we can only see faces that we have seen in real life before. Our brains don’t make up faces.
- Blind people who were not born blind see images in their dreams but people who were born blind don’t see anything at all. They still dream, and their dreams are just as intense and interesting, but they involve the other senses beside sight.
- You can’t read while dreaming, or tell the time if you don’t know if your are dreaming or not, try reading something. The majority of people are incapable of reading in their dreams. The same goes for clocks: each time you look at a clock it will tell a different time and the hands on the clock won’t appear to be moving as reported by lucid dreamers.
- Our Pets dream to. Watch a dog or a cat sleep and you can see that they are moving their paws and making noises like they were chasing something.
There are loads of other weird facts about dreams as well as descriptions of your dreams some are more accurate than others, but take what the books and search engines say with a pinch of salt just because a book tells you you are not working hard enough or are bit having enough fun in your life doesn’t mean your actually not. Don’t belive everything your told
See You Soon,Advertisements